Also, thank ya'll SO MUCH for all the Andi love this week! Her birthday was simply perfect!
Linking up with April, Karli, Andrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF
|Just chatting with my bestie ... haha I do love Twitter|
1. Chanel Le Volume Mascara - ya'lll this mascara is a game changer! Adore and I give it a 10 out of 10 on volume, length and ease of removal as well. It is like having lash extensions and I'm sold! (This was her second recommendation after Trish McEvoy)
2. Trish McEvoy Vibrant Pink Sheer Lipstick - I couldn't love this more! I'm not a heavy lipstick person and this 'sheer' lipstick is just the ticket! Such a fun color and I wear almost daily now.
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Paaartay - Oh my word ya'll this is funny but I've had the same covergirl blush since the 8th grade...the EIGHTH GRADE! I'm now hooked and a true believer in this new one. Sorry CoverGirl (I still love you)
4. L'oreal Sublime Bronzing Wipes/Towlettes - ok so I haven't tried these yet because I didn't see them at our Wal-mart. I snagged the Jergens lotion instead until I could find them. Stay tuned!
5. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fairly-Light Neutral - this product is amazing and a little goes a long way! It brightens so well and stays put ALL day!