Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday 5

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! This weekend is going to be SO much fun because we are celebrating Miss Andi's 2nd birthday with a 'Tea for Two' - I know, I know ya'll have heard all about it but I'm so excited for her and her little friends. Her actual birthday is next week so just prepare now for my sappy post on Wednesday (fair warning given) Anyway, here are 5 fun things from the week! Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! #TGIF 




With these warmer temps upon us I finally broke out my go-to Rose and I'm over the moon about it! Kroger currently has this in-stock for $23 and it is delish ya'll!



Miss Andi pic of the week - looking so grown up with her flippy hair! (Carol Brady hehe)
She's reading a book to her sissy here



Squeezed in more sister time and get to do it again for Andi's party this Saturday too!


Ya'll, Andi received an early present from my friend Lauren this week and she is absolutely over the moon about it. Lauren is currently living in Paris, France and sent Andi her first purse and headband from none other than Paris! I told her she was now more couture than her Mama! Thanks again Lauren!


Favorite pin of the week: Also because of these nicer temps, we've been sitting on the porch and getting it staged with Spring goodies. (despite the layer of pollen I've yet to clean off! Ick!) I saw these scalloped lounge chairs and instantly envisioned them on my porch. I love them!


 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

12 comments:

  1. We love rose, I need to get that one and try it! Love those scalloped chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday and Hooray for sister time, adorably flippy hair, sweet scalloped chairs (those would like fab on your porch, girl!), and Andi's birthday party this weekend!!! Enjoy celebrating your cutie pie! I can hardly wait to see the pics ...and your sweet 'n' sappy post on Wednesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is Andi's birthday present?! And that rose looks delish! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to sweet Miss Andi! Can't wait to see pics from her will-be precious party! And rosé: duh! My fave! Going to try that one. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those scalloped chairs are just the cutest!

    www.formerkennedy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those scalloped chairs are so cute!! and andi is so big!! have you guys cut her hair yet? im thinking it might be time for violet's first hc. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so fun! Good luck with the party tomorrow; I know it will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers to summer rosé!! I'm so excited for that after seeing your picture!

    You and your sister are adorable :) I'm one of 6 girls, so I'm a HUGE fan of sisters!!! Enjoy the time together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness am I craving some rosè now! And I loved seeing all the pictures from Andi's party! It was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe Miss Andi is 2!! She is so adorable.
    Ps-i love love my bows!! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Rose looks yummy! Andi's party looked like a blast, hope she and all her little friends had so much fun! Yay for sissy time, it's the best!! What a little fashionista she is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, currently DROOLING over those scalloped lounge chairs!

    xo, McKenzie // SomethinSouthernBlog.com

    ReplyDelete