Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday 5

Hey ya'll and happy Friday! This week went super fast and I'm really ok with that. However, summer temps finally hit - I'm talking 90's - ugh! Last week we had this random low drop to 50's and if ya'll know me, then you know I love some leggings and a sweatshirt .... WELL THROW EM AWAY because its hotter than a June bride in a feather bed!

This weekend is PACKED with birthday parties. We have a 2nd birthday on Saturday and a first birthday on Sunday out of town but luckily work is closed on Monday so the day off will be well worth it. Here are 5 things from this week that I just can't get enough of.  Linking up with AprilKarliAndrea & Amanda so grab the buttons and join in on the fun! 






Just booked my second stay for this month with the Hotel Roanoke and I am beyond excited. We have our annual girls reunion trip coming up in a few weeks and we decided on Roanoke (since that's where we went to college) and then I head back there for Miss Virginia at the end of June. Bring on the champagne! 



This lemonade - need I say more? Cucumber Basil Sparkling Lemonade



This cute craft we did for Mother's Day turned out so precious that I want her to make another one for our fridge! We made it for Nana last weekend!



These shorts from J. Crew: Find them here



And lastly, how about this little cutie rocking her Jessi's Design bow! We celebrate her first birthday this Sunday and I am so excited to squeeze her and her Mama!



 photo signature_zpsdnzukjhu.png

10 comments:

  1. That lemonade and those shorts! Swoon! Happy Friday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Jessi! This post is packed with so much goodness!! Hooray for your upcoming trip! That Mother's Day craft is too cute! Enjoy celebrating that precious (adorably bowed) girl's first birthday this weekend! I'm off to check out that delicious looking lemonade. ;) Thanks for sharing the link! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome you do a girls trip every year! i need to start doing that. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that hotel is absolutely beautiful! That sounds like so much fun. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, Mama! I love those shorts so much! And that little Mother's Day craft is just perfection! I hope y'all have had a great week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your staycation sounds like it's going to be a blast - that hotel is beautiful! Love those J Crew shorts! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that craft, I may need to use it for Father's Day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww the firefly mother's day craft is adorable! That basil lemonade looks refreshing :-)

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete